Graphic Design – definition. Logos, corporate identity packages, branding, posts, theatrical design.
1. Logo Design – the creation of a logo from scratch, or from a provided concept.
2. Corporate Branding Identity Packages – ideal for start-ups. We’ve been there. You need Accountants. Books. Space. Leases. Insurance. Sometimes there is so much to do, we lose sight of our design and marketing goals, even though they may have been the first tangible visions of our business. We’ve also helped co-ordinate the launch of some of the most prominent retail businesses in Sarasota. Corporate Branding packages are usually custom tailored to each client’s needs, but they will generally include:
- Logo Design
- Marketing & Promotional Materials
- Product labels.
- Website Design & Content
- Social Media Marketing
- Commercial Product Photography
RainSplash can broker all deals with third party vendors by providing approved designs on your behalf. Over the past two years, we have worked with:
- Gulf Coast Signs
- Liberty Labels
3. Theatrical/ Stage Prop Design – Custom graphics for props in theater and film productions.
4. Advertising & Promotional Design – eye catching visuals created from photography, either from purchased stock photography, or from our existing image banks.